Самые общительные были в клубе  PR'Club!

Был самый демократичный форум RUнета!

Верить начнём! Остальное приложится.

President Club Forum

Объявление

Здесь был Aquasonick

Английский Клуб
PR-English.ru !

Накоплю денег и возрадю его!! :)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » President Club Forum » Пофлудим? » Vip - смайлы

Vip - смайлы

Сообщений 91 страница 120 из 248

Awesome blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  Appreciate it

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there an easy method you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks!

I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard in support of his web site, since here every stuff is quality based data.

Link exchange is nothing else however it is simply placing the other person's blog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the great work.

Nice blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Hello are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Hi there,  You've done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos

I'll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can't find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please let me recognize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

This post provides clear idea for the new users of blogging, that really how to do blogging and site-building.

I read this post completely concerning the comparison of newest and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.

I visit day-to-day a few web sites and blogs to read content, however this web site offers feature based content.

Добрый день
берегите себя

я гадюка. я жив в україні в маріополі зараз живу в польщі. де знайти роботу??? гадюка

the spread of parchment.

the spread of parchment.

term manuscript (late lat.manuscriptum,

only a few survived.

antiquities. These are the Egyptian papyri

mostly in monasteries.

Testaru. Best known

Duke de Montosier

"Julia's Garland" (fr. Guirlande de Julie)

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Photo Love     Мир вокруг нас: Политика, Общество, События, Культура      Наука:  Физика, Астрономия Биология и генетика Электроника,   робототехника     Музыка Кино ТВ    Психология Философия    Живая и Мёртвая природа    Религия: Христианство Ислам Буддизм Иудаизм другие религии   Пофлудим?     Юмор    ЧТО? ГДЕ? КОГДА?    Для любителей почитать    Игры на форуме